Once the Aadhaar status is seen as generated, there is an option to print the Aadhaar from the web site. For this, the link e-Aadhaar
in the Resident Portal has to be clicked and this opens a window where all relevant details will have to be filled.
1. The enrolment number, date and time of enrolment as given in the acknowledgement slip obtained after enrolling for Aadhaar is required.
2. All details like enrolment number, date, and time of enrolment, name, Pincode and the captcha code are to be filled in the respective fields and Submit button clicked.
3. A valid mobile number will have to be entered / verified and a One Time Password (OTP) will be received on the same mobile number as a part of verification process.
4. This OTP will be needed to proceed further and the OTP has to be entered in the next field to get access to the electronic version of Aadhaar letter or e-Aadhaar card.
5. After that a link to download e-Aadhaar letter (in PDF format) will be provided which can be opened by entering the Pincode as the password.
The Aadhar document can be printed without any difficulty. Further, all the data printed in e-Aadhaar letter, is the same data as printed in Aadhaar letter. The e-Aadhaar is a valid and secured electronic document which will be treated at par with printed Aadhaar letter.